Thursday, November 20, 2008

HDK will regret his comments some day

HDK will regret his comments some day
WAS H D KUMARASWAMY RIGHT IN SAYING THAT BANGALOREANS HAD OVER-REACTED TO THE CHAOS CREATED BY THE JD(S) RALLY ON MONDAY?

Most readers feel that if Kumaraswamy is serious about helping the rural poor, he should quit active politics and move to his village
No. Bangaloreans did not over-react. They patiently tolerated the nuisance created by the party. Political parties ought to know that such nuisance will not be tolerated in future. I M N KESARI
No. Citizens are not over-reacting. Had H D Kumaraswamy himself travelled on that day and got stuck in traffic for more than five hours, he would not have made such a statement.
I H SHANKARNARAYAN
No. It was very arrogant of him to have made such a statement. I M K RADHAKHRISHNA
Having committed a mistake and regretting the same is gentlemanly behaviour. Instead, Kumaraswamy defended and justified the act. He is assassinating his own character. If Kumaraswamy is so concerned about rural people and their welfare, then why did he not conduct the rally in a village? I P A SUKUMARAN
No. Both HDK and his father Deve Gowda are over-reacting. They’ve spent obscene amounts of money on the rally. Can they explain where the money came from? I T N NARESH
A criminal case should be booked against Kumaraswamy and JD(S). They should be fined for whatever losses incurred. I VIA SMS
No. Kumaraswamy’s statements were very foolish. Did he think about the sick who needed immediate medical attention? No. Or the college students who were having their university exams? Did it ever occur to him what would happen to them if they missed the exam? He should apologize to the people through the media. I R KALA No. The rural people are undoubtedly facing a lot of problems. But this is primarily due to the senseless and selfish acts of successive governments. I VIRENDER SHAH
No. HDK appears simple but acts tough. Bangaloreans cannot be forced to be guinea pigs for such foolish experiments. Bangaloreans are better known for their spontaneity rather than overreacting. I MANJUNATH
No. What he said was irrelevant. He has to apologize for the mess. Such rallies should be limited to the city outskirts or ban them altogether. I PRASAD CHANDILYA
No. HDK’s statement was not justified. Did he consider the rural people when he pushed the state into elections some time ago and wasted taxpayers’ money? We care for the villagers and pay taxes so the government can take care of such matters. I RAJIV SHRIVASTAV
No. Kumaraswamy does not have the moral right to blame Bangaloreans. He better mend his ways.
I INAMDAR RAMACHANDRA
No. HDK’s statement was ridiculous. Bangaloreans only expressed the nightmare and horror they faced on that day. If they had over-reacted, they would have been instances of violence and throwing of stones. I TARUN K JAIN
No. Kumaraswamy, his party members along with the police should have worked out a strategy on how best to prevent the traffic jam. I N S NAGARAJ
No. Kumaraswamy’s statement is nothing but an insult to common sense. Instead of creating havoc and inconveniencing everybody, he should have concentrated on how to act sensibly and make the life of citizens more comfortable and peaceful. I A CHANDRASHEKHAR
No. It is sheer nonsense. Instead of apologizing for causing inconvenience, HDK is finding fault with Bangaloreans. I D PRASAD
No. Kumaraswamy, thanks for reminding us about the plight of the rural people. But, look, who is talking? You were the chief minister of Karnataka. What did you do for the poor then?
I MURALI
Kumarswamy said that people in villages walk to school. If he had used the money he spent on the rally to buy school buses and donated them to poor school children, that problem would have been solved in at least 10 villages. I SUDHIR
No. One-day rallies solve nothing. We agree that villagers face a lot of problems. We too came from villages to the city to earn our daily food. HDK should have spent the money on villages rather than holding rallies. I RAGHU
No. What did he achieve from such a show and by spending crores of rupees? How much of the money spent was his own? Why couldn’t he have organized the function at a remote village in Karnataka? If he seriously wanted to help the farmers, he should have donated that same money to them. I SANGAMSURESH
Let HDK and his entire family leave Bangalore and stay in their village. From there they can contribute to society, state and country. I M V NAIK
The convention proved the selfish desire for power. I D RAMACHANDRA
No rallies or rock concerts have, until today, created a chaos as bad as what Kumaraswamy has done. Buses were parked in all directions on the roads. People cannot live in such a pathetic condition. I VIA SMS Deve Gowda and family are a disgrace to this nation. They should quit public life. I NAGARAJ
I can’t believe that a former CM is making such an irresponsible statement. I SURESH
JD(S) has caused much inconvenience to the children and public. Because of him, we could not get to for work on time. I KASHI
No. There’s no logic to Kumaraswamy’s outburst against Bangaloreans. Because rural people are deprived of basic amenities, which I might add,
was the result of inefficient governments, why should Bangaloreans be made to suffer? I S SUNDARA Kumaraswamy should apologize to Bangaloreans and the court should pass a rule against such rallies. I HARI
People are fed up with dirty politics of JD(S). They should retire from politics. I VIA SMS If HDK thinks that rural people are suffering then he and his family should settle there. He can’t take citizens for granted. I VIA SMS
No. The people have expressed their anguish. No party should put people through so much trouble. Political parties make full use of the media instead of conducting such rallies. I VIMALA KESARI
HDK will regret his comments some day. But it will be too late for him and his party. I BHARAT
HDK needed media attention and therefore caused the chaos. He did he not think about the village people when he was in power. I RAJU
When will he learn? Perhaps the coming elections will teach him a lesson. I T S PRASAD
It’s an insult even to those small per cent of urban population which casts its votes. If he cares for villagers, he should be a village panchayat and leave politics.I VIA SMS
Rallies do create lot of problems to common people and children. Why doesn’t he understand this?
I VISHWANATH
He is over-reacting. Political parties can’t do whatever they want in the name of democracy.
I KUMAR
Why did the BJP government allow this rally in the first place? Shouldn’t they have denied it permission? Politicians are a bunch of opportunists who want to harass the common man using the rural-urban divide. I ANAND
He and his family should be asked to live in his village and organize his meetings there. I VITTAL
He doesn’t have civic sense. That’s why he thinks that we are over-reacting. I VIA SMS
The way HDK is justifying his rally is just outrageous and insensitive. He should have been in a common man’s position and experience it.
I SHREYAS
No. It is sad that he didn’t even express regret for the inconvenience. I SUDHEER
No. He has just created panic! I SIBARSHIS No, I don’t agree. HDK can’t make such irresponsible, dumb statements. I feel very sad to have leaders like him in Bangalore. I VICKY It was stupid of HDK to say we are over-reacting. People of Bangalore should teach him and JD(S) a lesson. I VIA SMS I appreciate his concern for the rural kids. But he should have had the same concern for urban kids as well. I RAMAPPA No. Kumaraswamy is shedding crocodile tears for rural people. If he is so concerned, why doesn’t he move to a village? Why stay in the city and enjoy all its benefits? He’s just trying to wriggle out of this by blaming Bangaloreans. I USHA G RAO
He’s right
Yes. The village people had the right to demand that their problems be looked into. The problem was not with the rally but more with traffic management. I LAKSHMAN GOWDA Yes, I agree with him. They are making a mountain out of a mole hill. I VIA SMS Every party has the right to hold rallies. I think this issue is getting unnecessary importance.
I VIA SMS

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 1:24:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can you expect from a follish son of a stupid old man?

If Kumaraswamy is blaming Bangaloreans instead of tendering apologies fo rteh nuisance he created, he should settle down in village. He just proved what a moron he is.

By Bangalorean.

 
At Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 3:02:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He doesnt have a decency to apologise to people for the chaos he created in the city... instead he is taking pride of what he has done...

Someone has rightly said:-"He and his dad are a disgrace to this nation"

They are born to loot india... Loosers....

A Proud Bangalorean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home